Patagonia hybrid pack vest
The Hybrid Pack Vest from Patagonia allows anglers to carry everything they may need for a days worth of unpredictable weather while out on the river. Most fly fishers have experienced t-shirt weather one minute, followed by blowing rain and drastic drops in temperature the next while fishing. This vest features classic vertical pocket configuration and ample compartments to keep all of your fly fishing essentials well organized. The integrated pack allows you to bring along extra layers and other essentials, and also has a compartment for your hydration bladder.
- Polyester mesh ventilates in hot weather and won't absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets, with a DWR finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools; car keys; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organizing
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for midlayers
- Body: 6.25-oz 100% double ripstop nylon with DWR finish.
- Mesh: 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh
- Average Weight: 388 g (13.7 oz)