Patagonia Ultralight wading boots Felt
Boats and trucks can take you only so far; you have to make it the rest of the way to the water on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, our Ultralight Wading Boots keep a spring in your step all the way there and back. The streamlined synthetic leather uppers dry fast, flex easily and hold up through years of hard use. Durable monofilament mesh drains the footbed while keeping out sand and silt. An external rand, internal support and reinforced toe box protect your feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. The traditional front lace system features quick-drying laces; long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles hold fin straps and can be resoled for extended life. Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is light, comfortable and durable; tough monofilament mesh drains quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles; outsoles can be resoled; soles designed to hold fin straps
- Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
- Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species
- 1,077 g (2 lbs 2 oz)