Patagonia W's Re-Tool Snap T pullover
This quintessentially warm pullover has feminine seaming, a kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- We straightened the kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket to modernize the silhouette
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
Body: 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece.
Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn