Shop by Collection
Link to your individual collections by creating a new linklist in the Navigation section of the admin.
You can then have it appear here by choosing your new linklist under Customize Theme / Sidebar.
Patagonia M's Torrentshell Insulated Jacket
Sleek, packable and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved